Our 100L polyethylene safety cabinet compliments any institutional or laboratory décor. Built to withstand highly concentrated Class 8 Corrosive Substances, its dual compartment construction means that incompatible items may be stored safely within the same cabinet. Exceeding the requirements of AS3780, quality and strength is exceptional.
Standard features include:
- Built to last from 100% high density polyethylene, and with a smart modern profile.
- Completely metal free for safe long term storage of the most corrosive substances.
- Fabricated and fully welded from 15mm high density polyethylene.
- Self-closing door with integral pivot pins no hinges to corrode.
- Adjustable shelves.
- Lockable self-closing door.
- Dual compartment cabinets allow acids and bases to be conveniently stored in one cabinet.
- Chemical resistance tested by CSIRO.
- Includes all safety signage.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS3780
- 2 separate compartments for acids & bases.
Product details are as follows:
PRODUCT CODE: 702-1080
STANDARD SHELVES: 4 (including base level)