250L Polyethylene Storage Cabinet
Item Code: 702-2580
Argyle Commercial's 250L genuine non-metallic safety cabinet compliments any institutional or laboratory. With dual compartments (which mean...
Argyle Commercial's 250L genuine non-metallic safety cabinet compliments any institutional or laboratory. With dual compartments (which means incompatible items may be safely stored within the same cabinet), this polyethylene corrosive cabinet will withstand even the most highly concentrated Class 8 Corrosive Substances. It exceeds requirements of AS3780.
Standard features include:
- Built to last from 100% high density polyethylene, and with a smart modern profile.
- Completely metal free for safe long term storage of the most corrosive substances.
- Fabricated and fully welded from 15mm high density polyethylene.
- Self-closing door with integral pivot pins no hinges to corrode.
- Adjustable shelves.
- Lockable self-closing door.
- Dual compartment cabinets allow acids and bases to be conveniently stored in one cabinet.
- Chemical resistance tested by CSIRO.
- Includes all safety signage.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS3780
- 2 separate compartments for acids & bases
Product details are as follows:
Product Code: 702-2580
Standard Shelves: 6 (including base level)