160L Polyethylene Storage Cabinet
Item Code: 702-1680
The 160L polyethylene corrosives storage cabinet exceeds all requirements, and it is built to withstand even the most highly concentrated Class 8 C...
The 160L polyethylene corrosives storage cabinet exceeds all requirements, and it is built to withstand even the most highly concentrated Class 8 Corrosive Substances. The unique dual compartment allows incompatible items to be safely stored within the same cabinet, such as acids and bases.
Standard features include:
- Built to last from 100% high density polyethylene, and with a smart modern profile.
- Completely metal free for safe long term storage of the most corrosive substances.
- Fabricated and fully welded from 15mm high density polyethylene.
- Self-closing door with integral pivot pins no hinges to corrode.
- Adjustable shelves.
- Lockable self-closing door.
- Dual compartment cabinets allow acids and bases to be conveniently stored in one cabinet.
- Chemical resistance tested by CSIRO.
- Includes all safety signage.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS3780
- 2 separate compartments for acids & bases
Product details are as follows:
PRODUCT CODE: 702-1680
STANDARD SHELVES: 4 (including base level)